Registration is OPEN!
The 2018 Conference will be held April 5-8, 2018 in San Antonio, Texas. Our organizing committee is planning a full schedule of fun activities, including local tours, regional exhibitions and a river cruise!
- Speakers include Jane Dunnewold and Meg Cox
- Breakout sessions on design basics, tips for teachers, and artistic journeys PLUS Critique Workshop
- Local artist panel discussions and the return of the popular Lightning Talks
- Opening of the TEXtiles regional exhibition (SAQA Texas) - includes gallery talk right at the hotel
- Held at the Drury Plaza Hotel, located in the heart of San Antonio's riverwalk
- Vendor Marketplace (Thursday only) with a great selection of beautiful items
- Opportunities to connect with other members at Friday Night Out and Saturday banquet
- Tours of San Antonio's creative side and art museums
- And much more!